Christen M. Justice
- B.A., West Virginia University - Cum Laude (2006)
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2009)
- Civil defense litigation
- Insurance defense litigation
- West Virginia State Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
After completing her legal education at West Virginia University College of Law, Ms. Justice was admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia in 2012. Christen previously worked in the Appellate Division of the West Virginia Attorney General's Office and as the Staff Attorney of the Medley Hartley Advocacy Program. Christen presently resides in Pinch, WV with her husband and two sons and serves her community as a Cub Scout Den Leader.